1. Rotate tire so valve stem is near top of tire. Remove valve stem cap.
2. Do NOT remove cap from this bottle. Pull up on disc on top of cap until hose is fully extended.
3. Tug gently to remove the disc from end of hose. Use tool on bottom of disc to remove valve core. Allow tire to deflate fully.
4. Attach hose to valve stem. Firmly squeeze bottle to install sealant.
5. Replace valve core. Inflate tire to manufacturer recommended pressure. Replace valve stem cap.
6. Drive a short distance to distribute sealant inside tire.